Energy accounting is one from among more important building blocks of energy management. In general, energy accounting allows you to:
• monitoring of energy use and of other energy/ecological pointers in buildings;
• monitoring of costs for energy in buildings;
• determining of larger discrepancies from average values of energy use and determining of causes for them;
• insight about energy systems in companies and in buildings;
• gathering of suitable data in one place;
• efficient gadget and starting points for the further measures of efficient energy use.